Wednesday 16 May 2007

Hello


Well i guess my first post should cover what i hope to do with this blog, i hope it will become a record of every feeling of joy , success, peace, happiness that i encounter along the way, i have had a blog going for about 18 months previously but it had some of my very negative views in it and the fact is i probably shouldn't have shared some of them with the world.
If i stick to my guns then this blog will be a castle of common sense , normal thinking and everything in it should be viewed from a positive perspective.
In the hope that when i look back in years to come i will enjoy everything i read here and not feel mildly ashamed as i do when i look at some of the drunken drivel i have written in the other one.
Don't get me wrong those feelings portrayed were genuine in the moment i wrote them but not how i really feel day to day.
I hope you enjoy what i create here over the years.

Kevan :-)

No comments: